January 29, 2013

Purefoy's Bluebonnet Winners

Fun was had by all at our voting celebration last week. Students that read five or more Bluebonnet Books were invited to vote for their favorite book online, complete a bookish scavenger hunt, eat lunch in the library, and choose a free book and bookmark to keep. Be on the lookout for information about the statewide book winner soon.

Out of 154 votes, the wining books on our campus are:


22 Votes
Voters said...
Audrey is a great book because it tells about her life.
I like it because it is a really good book!
I like this book because she is just being herself.
It is really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved this book it really helped me to follow my dreams thank you for choosing this book for bluebonnet .
Audrey was a really nice girl and i think would recommend it to any one.
It's a very good book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the page were she had all the costumes on.
I love how she wouldn't let anything stop her.
I think it is cool and fascinating.
I love the book because it tell you about her life.
I love how Audrey is so kind.

18 Votes
Voters said...
"It was a really good book with lots and lots of detail!
I just loved the pictures.
It was a really cool book!!! I never read any thing like it!
It is the besttttttttttt book ever.
It is a fascinating story!!!!!!
I love this book so much I've read it 3 times.
I chose Wonder struck because it has so much feeling and emotions.It is a great book.
i loved it because it tells a story a little girl and it entertains me a lot.
I like this book because its awesome and I love lightning.
16 Votes
Voters said...
I love the book !!!!!!!!!
It is very interesting and i can't stop reading it.
This was a great book and sad!
I think it was very sad and at the end with her other baby sitter was very happy
My friend let me read it it is so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it because it is good.
I love the book, it talks about a girl missing someone.

Congratulations Readers - Thanks for Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

RELATED POSTS

Related Posts with Thumbnails